It’s no longer news that the results of the NECO 2019 June/July examination are out. In this guide, I will be giving you the NECO Result Checker 2019/2020 procedures. Kindly follow below step by step procedure to check your NECO Result 2019. Goodluck!
Procedures for the NECO Result Checker 2019/2020
- Go to the official NECO Result Checker 2019 portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/.
- Select year Examination Type (i.e. June.July).
- Select year of examination (i.e 2019).
- Enter your card PIN number (the PIN on the NECO Result Scratch Card).
- Enter your Examination Number
- Finally, click on “Check My Result” button to finally see your result.
At this point, if you followed the correct steps listed above, you should be able to see your results.
A Screenshot of the NECO Result Checker 2019 website
Note: The NECO result checker 2019/2020 has a limited number of uses. We advise that you print your result during the first to third checks or screenshot the result via a computer and send it to your mail inbox or Google drive for future references and subsequent printing.
According to him, a total of 20,181 candidates were involved in examination malpractice — 3,269 candidates in Mathematics and 2,177 candidates in English Language.
He decried the fact that 838 candidates were absent from the examinations, yet had answer scripts.
Now, if you have used the NECO Result Checker 2019/2020 procedures and you have checked your result, kindly share with us here via the comment box your emotions 😛 .