So you need the complete pack of Ambrose Alli Unversity, AAU Ekpoma post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Great! Worry no more because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best AAU Ekpoma post-UTME past questions and answers PDF that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test. Continue reading to learn how to download the AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS COMPLETE AAU Ekpoma POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Names: AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Faculty of Management and Social Sciences; AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Faculty of Agriculture; AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Faculty of Education; AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Faculty of Engineering and Technology; AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Faculty of Environmental Sciences; AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Faculty of Law and Arts; AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Medicine and Natural Science
- Type: PDF
- Sizes: 1.2MB, 127KB, 6.7MB, 1.5MB, 363KB, 212KB, 932KB
- Length: 53 Pages, 7 Pages, 15 Pages, 40 Pages, 11 Pages, 26 Pages, and 35 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – Date
- Courses Covered: ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, LAW, ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, MEDICINE AND NATURAL SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Inside this AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS COMPLETE Ambrose Alli Unversity, AAU Ekpoma POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
See below, some part of the contents of the AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE. See the end of this page to download the complete PDF file.
AMBROSE ALLI UNVERSITY, EKPOMA
2008/2009 Post Jamb Screening Exercise
Option – Management Sciences
Time – 10minutes
Instruction – Answer ALL Questions
1. A market situation where exist only one seller and many buyers is called what?
2. What is the full meaning of OMO?
3. A government by the people, for the people and of the people is called what?
4. What is the full meaning of NAFDAC and who is the Director of NAFDAC?
5. In a legislative process, a bill is referred to as …………………………
6. Who was the first Executive President of Nigeria?
7. How many different committees of 4 can be selected from 10 people?
8. If 5, x, y 40 are in Goemetric progression, find x and y respectively.
9. Calculate the compound interest on N20,000 for 2 year at 10% per annum.
10. The width of a rectangle is 6m shorter than its length. If the area of the rectangle is 216m2 , find the perimeter of the rectangle.
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE AAU Ekpoma POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 - 48 hours to process your request.