So you need the complete pack of ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Worry no more because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best ABSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test. Continue reading to learn how to download the ABSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS ABSU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: ABSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 489KB
- Length: 51 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – Date
- Courses/Subjects Covered: English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics
Inside this ABSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This ABSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABSU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the ABSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the ABSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
ABSU 2006/2007 POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ONE DOWNLOADED ON-LINE
BEFORE AND AFTER THE EXAMINATION.
Calculators, Cell Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed. Any form of
malpractice automatically disqualifies the candidate. Candidates may use logarithm
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TIME ALLOWED:
Shade the answer sheet as appropriate with HB pencil only
1. A simple pendulum makes 50 oscillations in one minute. What is the period of
A. 0.02s B.0.20s C. 0.83s D. 1.20s E. 50.00s
2. A girl whose mass is 55kg stands on a spring-weighing machine inside a lift. When the lift starts to ascend, its acceleration is 2ms-2. What will be the reading on the machine? (Take g = 10ms’ )
A. 66kg B. 55kg C. 44kg D. 22kg E. 11kg
3. A boy pulls a nail from a wall with a string tied to the nail. The string is inclined at an angle of 600 to the wall. If the tension in the string is 4N. What is the effective force used in pulling the nail?
A. 2N B.2 3N C. 4N D. 4 3N E. 8N
4. Which of the following is not a vector quantity?
A. momentum B. force C. velocity D. temperature E. displacement
5. A real image of an object formed by a converging lens of focal length 15cm is three time the size of the object. What is the distance of the object from the lens?
A. 30cm B. 25cm C. 20cm D. 15cm E. 10cm
6. Which of the following remain(s) unchanged as light travels from one medium to another? I. speed II. Wavelength III Frequency
A. I only B. II only C. Ill only D. I and II only E. II and III only
7. A concave mirror of radius of curvature 20cm has a pin placed at 15cm from its pole. What will be the magnification of the image formed?
A. 4.00 B. 2.00 C. 1.33 D. 1.50 E. 0.25
8. The image in a pin-hole camera is always
A. diminished B. enlarged C. upright D. inverted E. blurred
9. An object weighs 10.ON in air and 7.ON in water. What is its weight when immersed in a liquid of relative
density 1.5? A. 4.50N B. 4.67N C. 5.50N D. 6.67N E. 8.50N
10. A converging lens of focal length 5cm forms a virtual image which is 10cm from the lens. How far from the lens is the object? A. 2.0cm B. 3.3cm C. 5.0cm D. 10.0cm E. 15.0cm
SOLUTIONS TO ABSU POST UTME 2006/2007 PHYSICS
1. Period T = t/n = 60/50 = 1.20s =B
2. = B There is no change in mass
3. Effective force Fx = Fcos 60 = 4cos 60 = 4(0.5) = 2N = A
4. Temperature = D
5. M = v u = 3; v = 3u is positive for a converging lens. Distance of real object and real image are positive
1/v + 1/u = 1/ thus 1/3u + 1/a = 1/15 => 4/3u = 1/5u = 60/3 = 20cm = C
7. = +v/2 = 20/2 + 10cm, u = 15cm
1/u + 1/y = 1/ => 1/v = 1/ – 1/u = 1/10 – 1/15 = 1/30 and v = +30cm; v is positive so image is real.
Magnification m = v/u = 30/15 = 2.00 = B
8. = E
9. Rel. Density = weight – in – air
Weight – of – equal – volume – of – water
1.5 = 10/ b; 1.5b = 10 and b = 6.67N =D
10. 1/v + 1/u = 1/ => 1/u = 1/ – 1/v = 1/5 – 1/10 = 1/10. u = 10cm = D
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE ABSU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to [email protected] We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 - 48 hours to process your request.