The Project File Details
- Name: ADVERTISING STRATEGY IN A COMPETITIVE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [176 KB]
- Length:  Pages
This project is written to discuss on advertising strategy in a competitive business environment, advertising by Nigeria Bottling company (PLC) as case study advertising consists of paid message designed to inform or persuade buyer or idea by the identified sponsor. Meanwhile, strategy can be seen as the technique used to perform activities. Advertising strategy is a philosophy designed to accomplish the stated advertising goals.
It is important when discussing advertising to be fully aware of what advertising is all about Advertising definition are as numerous as the number of advertisement available in the mass media but there is yet to be a universally accepted definition. Advertisement is seen daily on television, Newspapers, Magazine, Radio and Posters e.t.c.
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
In the project work, answer will be provided to the following research problem.
- What is advertising?
- What are the reasons for advertising?
- What are the functions of advertising?
- What are the function of advertising?
- How do we budged for advertising?
OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
The objective of the study is to highlight the importance of many researches works to various groups what really brought about this topic is the challenge encounter during the course of study and again there has not been a real precision in the study of advertising strategy in a competition business environment.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
Nigeria Bottling Company that engages in planning an advertising strategy through various method will study will finds the research very useful in planning their day-day operation. In a way the study is a crucial review of the role in adverting strategy in competitive business in the Bottling Industries.
SCOPE OF STUDY
Owing to time and financial constrains one will not be able to involve other companies that are in soft drink bottling business. No matter how important the are study. They are a lots of factors which limits the resesrcher ability in carrying out a wider study of research out of which the following major factor External and internal factors
The chapter of this project topic consists five chapter
- Chapter one: based on introduction, statement of problem, objective of the study e.t.c
- Chapter two discuss about literature review, the role of advertising in a environment tyes of adverting strategies, media for advertising etc.
- Chapter three : base research methodology, research population definition, research design etc.
- Chapter four: base on data presentation and analtsis.
- Chapter five: finding, summary etc.
Finally: conclusion and recommendation will be made at the chapter of the research work.
Table of content
- general statement of problem
- objective of the study
- significance of the study
- scope of the study and limitation
- limitation of the study
- historical background of the case study
- definition of terms
- Limitation Review
- The Role Of Advertising in a environment
- types of advertising strategies
- budgeting of advertising expenditure
- form o0f advertising
- media for advertising
- bases for media selection magazine
3.0. Research methodology
3.1. Research population definition
3.2. Research design
3.3. Data collection method
3.4. Method of data analysis and presentation
- presentation and analysis of data
- the soft drinks in Nigeria and NBC’s market share
- the rational for advertising in Nigeria bottling company
- the advertising strategy adopted by Nigeria bottling company
- the effect of strategy on Nigeria bottling company performance
- advertising problem of Nigeria bottling company
- summary of finding