Download the complete Accounting project topic and material (chapter 1-5) titled AN ASSESSMENT OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT IN DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF COCA COLA COMPANY, ILORIN) here on PROJECTS.ng. See below for the abstract, table of contents, list of figures, list of tables, list of appendices, list of abbreviations and chapter one. Click the DOWNLOAD NOW button to get the complete project work instantly.
PROJECT TOPIC AND MATERIAL ON AN ASSESSMENT OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT IN DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF COCACOLA COMPANY, ILORIN)
The Project File Details
- Name: AN ASSESSMENT OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT IN DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF COCACOLA COMPANY, ILORIN)
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [200 KB]
- Length:  Pages
An assessment of financial statement in decision making is of great important in any organization the coca cola in ilorin. Assessment and statement in decision making.
However the prominent of financial and other decision making cannot be over emphasized most especially in coca cola depot.
Chapter one contain the historical background of the coca cola which happen to be the mother of companies.
Chapter two contain literature review, the introduction, the concept of the study and source of the study .
Chapter three contain research methodology, research design, source of data and the sampling techniques.
Chapter four contain the data analysis and interpretation.
Chapter five contain the summary, conclusion and recommendation.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
- background of the study
- statement of the study
- significance of the study
- research hypothesis
- scope of the study
- limitation of the study
- plan of the study
- definition of terms
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
- financial statement and decision making introduction
- importance of book-keeping and financial statement for management
- purpose of financial statement to decision making
- financial statement and planning
- financial statement and control
- financial statement as an aid to measuring performance
- interpretation of company annual report
- ratio analysis
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- historical background of Nigeria bottling company
- research design in assessing financial statements in decision making.
- A population study in assessing financial statement in decision making
- Sample and sampling techniques in assessing financial statement in decision making
- Data collection instruments
- Method of data collection
- Method of data analysis in assessing financial statement in decision making
- Limitation of the methodology
CHAPTER FOUR: PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
- data presentation and interpretation
- testing of the hypothesis
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
- a brief introduction of the chapters
- summary of the whole study
- summary of the findings
- suggestion for further study
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to [email protected] We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 - 48 hours to process your request.