Finally, you came to the right place. Congrats! So you are through with your O’Level and it’s time for you to secure admission into tertiary institution? Well, you already know that you need to pass the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination to make this dream a reality. I’m confident that you need the complete Biology JAMB past questions and answers PDF? Worry no more because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled all the best JAMB past questions and answers on Biology that will help you prepare for your JAMB examination. Continue reading to learn how to download the complete Biology JAMB past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS Biology JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: Biology JAMB Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 2.1MB
- Length: 53 Pages
Inside this Biology JAMB past questions and answers PDF are several years of Biology JAMB examination past questions and answers including the most recent JAMB examinations because we update it every year. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared right away. You sure need to pass this exam, and believe me, you will.
Recommended: See All the Latest JAMB News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS Biology JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS
Downloading the Biology JAMB past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the JAMB examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this Biology JAMB past questions and answers PDF. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Biology
Below is some part of the contents of the Biology JAMB past questions and answers PDF FREE.
1. The mouth part of the housefly are adapted for
A. lapping and sponging. B. sucking and chewing.
C. piercingand sucking. D. chewing andlapping.
2. Themale toad differs from the female by having
A. vocal sacs.
B. shorter hind limbs.
C. longer fore limbs.
D. bulging eyes.
3. Mosses, liverworts and ferns can be grouped together because they
B. all growindeserts.
C. are seedlessplants.
D. haveundifferentiated plant
E. all produce colourless flowers.
4. Spirogyra and Mucor can be grouped together as Thallophyta because.
A. theyareunicellular organism
B. their spores
could be dispersed bywind
C. they are capable
of living independent lives
D. they reproduce sexually only
E. their bodies aremade up of thallus and
5. Which of the following invertebrates does NOT
6. Which of the following is INCORRECT?The prothallus of a fern
A. is a flattened heart-shaped structure.
B. is green because its cells contain chloroplasts
C. is the dominant plant D. bears the sexual organs
E. is attached to the ground bynumerous rhizoids.
7. Which of the following cell constituents is NOT common in both plants and animals?
A. Mitochondria B. Chloroplasts
C. Ribosomes D. Golgi apparatus
8. Thecharacter-producing factors inliving organisms are
A. chromomeres B. alleles C. chromatids
D. chromosomes E. genes.
9. Amixture ofmercurous andmercuric nitrates is added to a food substance. Awhite precipitate is formed which on gentle heating turns red. The food substance is
10. Themammalianorgan throughwhichnourishment and oxygen diffuse into a developing embryo is called
C. umbilical cord
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE Biology JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: JAMB Past Questions and Answers for other subjects.