So you need the complete pack of BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, BSUM post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for BSUM that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the BSUM post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS BSUM POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: BSUM Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 558KB
- Length: 59 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – Date
- Courses/Subjects Covered: English, Biology, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Physics, Mathematics
Inside this BSUM post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This BSUM post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, BSUM POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the BSUM post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the BSUM post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
BSUM POST UTME SCREENING QUESTIONS – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Democracy day is celebrated in Nigeria on
(a) Oct., 1 (b) Jan. 12 (c) May 29 (d) June 12.
2. The first Africa country to host FIFA world cup is
(a) Nigeria ( b) Egypt (c) Morocco (d) South Africa
3. How many members make up house of Representative in Nigeria?
(a)270 (b) 109 (c) 360 (d) 35.9
4. How many members make up senate in the upper arm of the house of assembly?
(a) 100 (b) 108 (c) 109 (d) 110
5. Into how many geopolitical zone is Nigeria divided?
(a) 4 (b)5 (c) 6 (d) 7
6. After recapitalization of banks in Nigeria, the number of banks become
(a)21 (b) 22 (c) 25 (d) 24
7. Abuja became Nigeria Federal capital territory
(a) 1991 (b) 1990 (c) 1989 (d) 1988
8. The motion for self governance was moved in Nigeria by
(a) Chief Anthony Enahoro (b) Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe (c) Chief Obafemi Awolowo (d) Alhaji Tafawa Balewa.
9. The newest state! country in Africa is
(a) Malawi (b) South Africa (c) Southern Sudan (d) Sharawa Republic
10. When was Rosen Mubarak of EGYPT removed from office as president?
(a) Jan 2011 (b) Feb. 2011 (c) March, 2011 (d) April, 2011
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE BSUM POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.