Awwn! So you need the complete pack of Covenant University post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for Covenant University that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the Covenant University post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS Covenant University POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: Covenant University Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 503KB
- Length: 59 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – 2012
- Courses/Subjects Covered: English, Mathematics, Economics, Government, CRK, General Paper
Inside this Covenant University post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This Covenant University post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS Covenant University POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the Covenant University post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the Covenant University post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
Covenant University GENERAL PAPER APTITUDE TEST
1. Which of the following is most relevant to communism?
a. private property b. class struggle c. liberal democracy d. collective ownership of the means of production.
2. The citizenship of a country may be acquired by an individual through
a. naturalisation b. nationalization c. neutralisation d. Decolonisation
3. In a democracy, sovereignty is vested in
a. Judges b. the Head of states c. public officials d. The people
4. The principal aim of pressure groups is to a. Influence the people b. influence the government c. support the opposition party d. subvert the judiciary
5. Which of the following is a dominant feature of feudalism?
a. equality of all b. military rule c. one party rule d. Lord-serf relationship
6. Which of the following is a basic attribute of democracy? Rule by
a. the minority at the expense of the majority b. majority rule and respect for minority rights c. one party system d. The wealthy few
7. How many Nigerians were elected into the legislative council when the elective principle was applied in 1923.
a. three b. five c. Six d. Four
8. The major objective of a political party is to
a. prevent coup d’etat b. control political power c. Influence government policies d. provide information
9. The major innovation of the republican constitution of
1963 was that
a. The Queen of England remain the Head of State of Nigeria.
b. the privy council ceased to be the highest judicial institution for Nigeria.
c. the prime minister was replaced by an executive president
d. the cabinet became responsible to the Queen of England
10. For an electoral commission to conduct a free and fair election, it be
a. Founded by only one of the political parties.
b. an impartial and independent body
c. leaded by a justice of the supreme court
d. supervised by a government agency
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE Covenant University POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.