Download the complete computer science project topic and material (chapter 1-5) titledDesign and Implementation of Sales Analysis System for Mr. Biggs Fast Foodhere on PROJECTS.ng. See below for the abstract, table of contents, list of figures, list of tables, list of appendices, list of abbreviations and chapter one. Click the DOWNLOAD NOW button to get the complete project work instantly.
PROJECT TOPIC AND MATERIAL ON Design and Implementation of Sales Analysis System for Mr. Biggs Fast Food
The Project File Details
- Name:Design and Implementation of Sales Analysis System for Mr. Biggs Fast Food
- Type: PDF and MS Word (DOC)
- Size: [1160KB]
- Length:  Pages
This research is aimed at designing and implementing of sales analysis system for Mr. Biggs Fast Food. It is set of alleviating the problems the company encountered during sales computation in the past. It describes and explain the computerization of sales and how to calculate due cash sold by the cashier and sales person. The project gives a detailed way of calculating the entire sales record of Mr. Bigg’s PLC, including their budgeting, sales record, transaction, stock at hand etc. and how the result is stored in the database of the company as well as the system required for the computerization and tabulation of different financial areas of the company. This project is also of great advantages because it helps to analysis sales record and calculation, daily sales of the company, this is done to reduce insecurity of the company fund and sales record, because it is, manually done, the record may be incorrect.
For the past decades a number a number of papers had been published on sales and marketing management. Sales and marketing activity can be analyzed in term of various means and purpose for the review to the Mr. Bigg’s Fast Food in Port-Harcourt. It is possible to identity five different aspect or philosophies which should help.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
Mr. Bigg’s In Nigeria’s first chain fast food restaurant owned by conglomerate united Africa Company of Nigeria, Founded 1973 In Nigeria Head Quarter Ojota, Lagos State.
There are currently around 170 Locations in Nigeria, including the country’s first drive through with another five (5) locations in Ghana and 10 locations in South Africa.
The restaurant is styled after Mc Donald’s and is known for the Red and Yellow color scheme and meat pies. Mr. Biggs history begin with the coffee shops inside Kingsway department stores in 1960s.In 1973, these shop were rebranded as Kingsway
Rendezvous, which became Mr. Bigg’s in 1986.The Chain saw rapid expansion after becoming one of the first Nigeria companies to sell franchise to investors.
Mr. Biggs specially is the meat pie, a common lunch might also include scotch eggs, a sugared donut, chicken and a soft drinks while western face such as human burgers is served. Nigerian Delicious such as jollof rice and moin moin are more popular, Birthday cakes are also a popular product, and Mr. Bigg’s Bakery offer cakes at parties.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
In the past year, the Mr. Bigg’s has witnessed a lot of set back and this set back has made them not to flourish in the past through the Mr. Bigg’s product has great value but it has still brought about other competition. Other problem encountered may be as a result of their inability to produce software that will analyses raw fact into information for the future use of the company and also group, they organize their environment to avoid theft and insecurity in the company i.e. Mr. Bigg’s PLC.
1.3 SIGNIFICANT OF STUDY
Sales analysis examines sales reports to see what goods and services have and have not sold well. The analysis is used to determine how to stock inventory, how to measure the effectiveness of a sales force, how to set manufacturing capacity and to see how the company is performing against its goals.
1.4 SCOPE OF STUDY
This project is primary concerned for Mr. Bigg’s PLC with a special focus on Mr. Bigg’s Port-Harcourt, Nigeria. However this research focused on the design and implementing sales analysis, software in other to calculate due cash sold by the person or cashier including the budgeting, sales record, stock at hand, daily transaction etc. and how the result is stored in the database of the company as well as the software a required for the computerization and tabulation of different in amount area of the company.
1.5 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
The Objective of this review is to analyze and design sales software and true database which will be used in the day to day activities of the company, let us take a look at the computer and the manual computation, Computer has being built in such a way that the
things which are going to be computed will be easier for the user rather than manual computation, these has created the need to built a software for computational analysis, as in financial department. It will be easier to calculate with the computer rather than using manual which may result to a lot of mistakes in the computation.
The sales of Mr. Bigg’s product records were conducted in all level, class and sections of the companies, the record keeping sales forecasting, budget planning department, the quantity control unit and the security sections.
1.6 DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. DATA: Theses are raw facts which are not yet processed. In this project the programmer are unprocessed data because they are not put in place to give the required output. Data can also be seen as unprocessed information.
2. INFORMATION: Information are the processed and unprocessed fact which are yet to gather or put together, or processed already e.g this project will have no value if the reason why it is written is not yet fulfilled, but when the
reasons is fulfilled we say that there is an information which means that the information is now processed.
3. DATA ANALYSIS: Data analysis is the process of analyzing and putting data in the appropriate position and implementation in order to resuscitate goods accountability of the company.
4. INPUT: Input is the device with which the computations are going to be queued in the computer and also data to be processed.
5. OUTPUT: Outputs are inputs which are processed by a computer or the user, in order to get the required information through the output devices such as the printers the visual display unit and the matrix dot printer.
6. DATA SECURITIES: This is one of the important aspects of system control. It is the control of data, to prevent its loss, misuse or disclosure of that particular data to another person. This type of control is called data security.