Finally, you came to the right place. Congrats! So you are through with your O’Level and it’s time for you to secure admission into tertiary institution? Well, you already know that you need to pass the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination to make this dream a reality. I’m confident that you need the complete Economics JAMB past questions and answers PDF? Worry no more because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled all the best JAMB past questions and answers on Economics that will help you prepare for your JAMB examination. Continue reading to learn how to download the complete Economics JAMB past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS Economics JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: Economics JAMB Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 2MB
- Length: 70 Pages
Inside this Economics JAMB past questions and answers PDF are several years of Economics JAMB examination past questions and answers including the most recent JAMB examinations because we update it every year. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared right away. You sure need to pass this exam, and believe me, you will.
Recommended: See All the Latest JAMB News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS Economics JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS
Downloading the Economics JAMB past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the JAMB examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this Economics JAMB past questions and answers PDF. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Economics
Below is some part of the contents of the Economics JAMB past questions and answers PDF FREE.
1. Which of the following items is NOT included in measuring national income by the income approach?
A. Wages and salaries of public servants
B. Student grants and scholarships.
C. Profits of companies.
D. Income earned by self employed persons such as lawyers.
E. Rents on property.
2. A down ward sloping demand curve intersects a fixed supply curve. Ashift of this demand curve to the right implies that
A. both price and quantitywill increase
B. only price increase
C. only quantity increase
D. the price remains constant
E. the price falls.
3. Which of the following items is NOT an argument for locating industries in rural areas?
A. Rural areas supply agricultural raw material.
B. The pace of development will be quickened in rural areas.
C. Employment will be provided for rural inhabitants.
D. Capital is easily available in rural areas.
E. Suitable humid climate is sometimes found in rural areas.
4. The curves D0D0 and S0S0 are the demand and supply curves respectively. What happens government subsidizes producers in order to boost output?
A. The supply curve will shift S0S0 to S2S2
B. The supply curve will shift fromS0S0 to S1S1
C. The supply curve will shift fromS2S2 to S1S1
D. The supply curve will shift fromS1S1 to S0S0
E. The demand curve will shift fromD0D0 toD1D1
5. The natural growth rate of a population is the
A. Sum of the birth rate and the death rate
B. Sum of the birth rate and the net migration rate
C. Birth rate minus the death rate
D. Birth rate divided by the net migration
E. Death rateminus the net migration.
6. Which of the following sets fully represents factor of production?
A. Sunlight,machinery, man, land
B. Land, labour, capital, enterprise technology
C. Capital, technology, ideas, market, land.
D. Land,water, weather.
E. Money, market, middlemen.
7. Production possibilities (alternatives)
P Q R S T
Units of shelter 5 4 3 2 0
Units of food 0 5 9 12 15
Based on the above production possibilities table, the real cost of a unit of food when alternative R is selected is
A. One unit of shelter
B. Three units of shelter
C. One third of a unit of shelter
D. Six units of shelter
E. Two units of shelter.
8. The concept of economic efficiency primarily refers to
A. Obtaining the maximum output from available resources at the lowest possible cost
B. Conservation of our petroleum resources
C. Equity in the distribution of the nation’s wealth
D. Producing without waste
E. The limited wants unlimited resources dilemma
9. If successive units of labour are added to a piece of land while capital and technology remain constant, a point will be reached in the level of production when each added unit of labour will add less to the output than previous units of labour.
A. The productivity of labour
B. The lawof diminishingmarginal utility
C. The lawof diminishing returns
D. The concept of factor intensity
E. Labour intensive production.
10. In perfect competition a firm’s price is equal to its marginal revenue which is again equal to average revenue. This form maximizes its profits when its marginal cost (MC)is equal to price (p). Which of the curves in the diagram below represents the firm’s marginal cost (MC?
A. Curve I
B. Curve II
C. Curve III
D. Curve IV
E. Curve I and III
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE Economics JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: JAMB Past Questions and Answers for other subjects.