Awwn! So you need the complete pack of Federal University Of Technology, Akure, FUTA post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for FUTA that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the FUTA post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS FUTA POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: The files are 7 in number. They are named thus “FUTA Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers + Subject Name”
- Type: PDF
- Sizes: 1.5MB, 2.1MB, 1MB, 658KB, 830KB, 1.5MB, 918KB
- Length: 25 Pages, 37 Pages, 32 Pages, 22 Pages, 23 Pages, 17 Pages, 8 Pages
- Courses/Subjects Covered: Biology, Chemistry, Economics, English, General Paper, Mathematics and Physics
Inside this FUTA post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This FUTA post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS Federal University Of Technology, Akure, FUTA POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the FUTA post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the FUTA post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE
1. A production possibility curve shows
A. How much of the resources of society are used to produce a particular commodity
B. The rate of inflation
C. The rate of unemployment in the economy
D.The various combination of two commodities that can be produced.
2. Which of the following best describes the concept of opportunity cost?
A. A special bargain or sale at below market price
B. costs for inputs tend to go up as we use more of them
C. Goods that are not produced in order to produce more of another good.
D. A cost that constantly decreases.
3. Choice in economic life is necessitated by
A. The need to construct scale of preference
B. The opportunity cost of consumption
C. Unlimited wants
D. Scarcity of economic resources.
4. In economics analysis, a statement is said to be normalize if it
A. Relates to value judgment
B. Is contradictory
C. Is incorrect
D. Can be tested scientifically.
5. The degree of specialization is limited by the
A. Marginal cost exceeding marginal revenue
B. Extent of the market
C. Availability of specialized skills and machinery
D. Disadvantage of standardization.
6. Which of these statements describes a mixed economy?
A. The government and the private sector interact in solving the basic economic problems
B. The invisible hand solves the basic economic problems
C. The government produces and distributes all goods and services
D. Society answers the question “what”, “why” and for “whom” questions only through the market system.
7. Which of the financial institutions is charged with the formulation of monetary policies in Nigeria?
A. The Lagos state stock exchange
B. The Nigeria deposit insurance corporation
C. The Central Bank of Nigeria
D. The Abuja commodity exchange.
8. The primary function of non-banking financial institutions is to
A. Manage investment portfolios for government
B. Mobilize saving for investment
C. Grant loans to banks
D. Receive deposits from banks.
9. In drawing an individual’s demand curve for a commodity, which of the following is NOT kept constant?
A. Price for substitutes.
B. Price of complementary goods.
C. Price of the commodity under.
D. Individual money income.
10. Given that beef and fish are substitutes, a rise in the price of beef relative to that of fish will
A. Induce greater demand for beef
B. Induce greater demand for fish
C. Induce lower demand for fish
D. Equate demand for beef and fish.
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE FUTA POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.