So you need the complete pack of Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, FUTO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Worry no more because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best FUTO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test. Continue reading to learn how to download the FUTO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS FUTO POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: FUTO Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 1.1MB
- Length: 29 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – Date
- Courses/Subjects Covered: Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics
Inside this FUTO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This FUTO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, FUTO POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the FUTO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the FUTO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
FUTO 2009/2010 POST –UTME SCREENING
Answer all questions: shade the answer sheet as appropriate with HB pencil only. Sat. 04th July, 2009 Time
Allowed: 1 Hour
1. Which of the following is not an example of a force? (A) tension (B) weight (C) friction (D) mass (E) thrust.
2. A body moves along a circular path with uniform angular speed of 0.6 rads-1 and at a constant speed of 3.oms-1.
calculate the acceleration of the body towards the centre of the circle (A) 25.0ms-1 (B) 5.4ms-1 (C) 5.0ms-1 (D)
1.8ms-1 (E) 0.2ms-1
3. Which of the following is a derived unit? (A) Ampere (B) Kilogramme (C) second (D) Ohm (E) Kelvin
4. A boy timed 20 oscillations of a certain pendulum three time and obtained 44.3s, 45.5s and 45.7s respectively.
Calculate the mean period of oscillation of the pendulum (A) 0.13s (B) 2.22s (C) 2.26s (D) 44.30s (E) 45.17s.
5. A particular starts from reset and moves with a constant accelerations of 0.5ms-2. calculate the time taken by the
particle to cover a distance of 25m (A2.5s (B) 7.1s (C) 10.0s (D) 50.0s (E) 100.0s
6. A block of material of volume 2×0-5m3 is suspended from a spring balance with half the volume of the block
immersed in water. What is the reading of the spring balance? (Density of water = 1.0x103kg3, g=10ms-2) (A)0.10N
(B)0.25N (C) 0.30N (D) 0.40N (E) 0.50N
7. An object is projected with a velocity of 100ms-1 from the ground level at an angle to the vertical. If the total time of flight of the projectile is 10s, calculate (g=10ms-1) (A) 00 (B) 300 (C) 450 (D) 600 (E) 900
8. How far will a body move in 4 seconds if uniformly accelerated from rest at the rate of 2ms-27 (A) 32m (B) 24m (C)
16m (D) 12m (E) 8m
9. If the temperature of water is gradually increased form 00 to 40C, the density of the water within this range (A)
increases for a while and then decreases (B) decreases for a while and then increases (C) increases gradually (D)
decreases gradually (E) remains the same
10. The expansion of solid can be considered a disadvantage in the (A) fire alarm system (B) thermostat (C) riveting of steel plates (D) balance wheel of a watch (E) flitting of wheels on rims
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE FUTO POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.