So you need the complete pack of Imo State University, IMSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for IMSU that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the IMSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS IMSU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: IMSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 309KB
- Length: 26 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – Date
- Courses/Subjects Covered: General Paper, Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, Health Science, Environmental Humanities, AGRICULTURAL. ENGINEERING, SCIENCES, EDUCATION
Inside this IMSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This IMSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS Imo State University, IMSU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the IMSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the IMSU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
IMSU POST-UTME SCREENING EXAMINATION PHYSICS
1. A stone thrown upwards from ground level with an initial velocity u. if the stone covered a total distance of 90m before hitting the ground. Determine u. neglect air resistance and take g=l0ms2 A. l20ms-1 B. 60ms-1 C. 30ms-1 D. l5ms-1
2. A cylinder contains water, the level o the water being 8cm above the bottom of the cylinder. A spherical metal bob of diameter 6cm was pat into the cylinder and the level the water rose to 9cm find the internal diameter of the cylinder. A.8cm B.l0cm C.l2cm D.l6cm
3 The tendon in a man’s leg is 0.01 m long and has a cross sectional area of 1.6×10-5m2 if Young s modulus for the tendon is 1.6 x I08Nm-2, find the extension of the tendon when a force of 5N is applied. A. 0.5x106m.1.6x105m C.2.0×105 D.3.2x104m
4. three quarters of a radioactive element decayed after three days. Find the half life of he element. A. I day B. 11/2 days C. 21/4 D.4days
5. Which of the following are true about cathode rays? they are electrons because they are negatively charge. They are charge particles because the motion is affected by a magnet ii. They have the same nature as x-rays iv. They can be diffracted. A, i, ii only B. ii, iii only C. ii, iv only D. I, iv only
6. If C is collector, B base and E emitter of a transistor, the transfer characteristics of the common base configuration is a plot of A. l against V03 with 13 constant B. I against 13 with VCB C. 13 against V, with VCB constant D. 1= against I with VEB constant
7. A. man stands 3m in front of a plane mirror, if the mirror is moved lm away from the man the distance between him and his image is A.4m B.6m C.8m D.l0rn
8. The velocity of light in a liquid is 0.80 as fast as it sin air. Find the refractive index of the liquid A. 0.40 B. 0.80 C. 1.25 D. 1.60
9. When an object is placed at a distance greater than twice the focal length in front of a convex lens, the image formed is A. real, inverted and diminished B. Real erect and magnified . C. virtual, erect and diminished D. real inverted and magnified
10. Which of the following are true about evaporation? it is possible to freeze a liquid by evaporation ii. evaporation takes place at all temperatures iii. solids do not evaporate iv. it does not involve change of the density of a liquid A. i, ii, iii, iv B. i, ii, iii, only C. ii, iii iv only D. I, ii, iv only
11. A lead rod is 150cm long at 2u To hat temperature im.st the rod be heated to make it expand by 9m? The coefficient of linear expansion is 2.7x 10-50 C-1 f A.1840c B.208°c C.2220c D.2420c
12. A mercury thread has length of 12cm and 25cm respectively at the ice and steam points.
Find the temperature when the thread is 18cm long A. 46.2°c B. 550 c C. 69.30c D 86 40c
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE IMSU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to [email protected] We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 - 48 hours to process your request.