So you need the complete pack of INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, IMT post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for IMT that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the IMT post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS IMT POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: IMT Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 404KB
- Length: 39 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – Date
- Courses/Subjects Covered: Economics, Mathematics, English, Government, CRK, General Knowledge/Paper
Inside this IMT post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This IMT post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, IMT POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the IMT post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the IMT post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU POST-UTME EXAM MATHEMATICS 2007/2008
Shade the correct answer in the box provided on the answer sheet
1. Convert 257(10 )into a number in base 2
(a) 100000012 (b) 110000012 (c) 1000000012 (d) 1000000112
2. 10Oll0 11112 (a) 101112 (b) 1010002 (c) 110112 (d) 1110102
3. A student scored 115 marks in an examination and he was told his percentage mark was 46%.
Calculate the maximum possible marks. (a) 260 (b) 275 (c)
4. Simplify (-2ab (a) -2aV (b)2aV (c)36a5b5 (d)-32a5b5
5. Simplify (6x2y3z2)2 (a) 6x2y3z4 (b) 36x4y5z6 (c)36x4y6z4 (d) 16x2x4y5z4
6. Divide a3 +b3by (a+b) (a) a2+ 2ab +b2 (b) a2+ab-+b2 (c) a2 + ab + b2 (d) a2-ab+b2
7. Simplify a2-b2 (a)a-b (b)a+b (c)a-b (d)a-b
8. Rationalize 7/5 (a) 7/2 (b) 7/3 (c) 35/7 (d) 7
9. Solve the equation y2= 12y (a) y = -4or3 (b) y=-3or4 (c)y = 6 or -2 (d) y = 2 or 3
10. Cos 300 (a) 3 (b) 3/2 (c) 3/2 (d) 1/2
11. Cos2 300 + Sin2 300 (a) 3 (b) (3)2 (c) 34 (d) .
12. Find 5! (a) 5 (c) 10 (b) 20 (d) 120
13. Find an equation of variation when varies directly as x and y=2 when x=10
(a)y=0.2x (b) y=0.5x (c) y=20/x (d) y = 0.02x
14. If 1 = 1+-I .make v the subject of the formula R x y
(a) v = Rx (b) y = Rx (c) v = Rx (d) v = Rx xRRx
15. If the angle is greater than 180 but less than 3600.then I is called
(a) Obtuse angle (b) Straight angle (c) Acute angle (d) Reflex angle
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE IMT POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to [email protected] We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 - 48 hours to process your request.