So you need the complete pack of KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KASU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for KASU that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the KASU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS KASU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: KASU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 582KB
- Length: 69 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – Date
Inside this KASU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This KASU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KASU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the KASU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the KASU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY 2008/2009 POST UME SCREENING
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS: SHADE THE ANSWER SHEET AS APPROPRIATE WITH HB PENCIL
From the list of words choose the one that best completes each sentence from 1 to 15
1. You are driving – fast for my liking (A) too (B) very (C) pretty (D) fairly
2. You have given me one orange – many (A) very (B) so (C) too (D) more
3. The upholstery work doesn’t go – the colour of the car (A) after (B) by (C) with (D) for
4. I became depressed – hearing the news (A) at (B) with (C) as (D) on
5. He was punished for failing – his duty as a prefect of the school (A) on (B) about (C) with (D) in
6. Good discipline was instructed – the success achieved by the college (A) for (B) to (C) in (D) with
7. It was quite dark in the room – we couldn’t see (A) so (B) because (C)through (D) yet
8. He needed work so late – he (A) does (B) needs (C) did (D) need
9. If I had known he would come, I – have gone to meet him (A) may (B) will (C) should (D) must
10. He – thirty when I first met him (A) must have been (B) will have (C) ought to be (D) must have to be
11. Where is that brother of- now? (A) you (B) yours (C) our (D) your
12. Someone told me where it was, but I can’t remember – (A) whom (B) it (C) who (D) didn’t
13. I guessed it was going to rain— ? (A) did I (B) was it (C) wasn’t it (D) didn’t I
14. Would you like the door — ? (A) close (B) closes (C) closed (D) closing
15. You shouldn’t put off- the assignment (A) to do (B) to have done (C) having done (D) to have been
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE KASU POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to [email protected] We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 - 48 hours to process your request.