Download Free Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions and Answers PDF for the latest aptitude test here on PROJECTS.ng. We have over 150 frequently updated Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions and Answers.
The Navy DSSC Past Questions and Answers File Details
Inside this Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions and Answers PDF are all the past questions and answers for the Nigerian Navy (NN) since 2017 arranged according to categories. You will be glad to grab this file and start getting prepared for your Nigerian Navy examination/aptitude test right away.
The Nigerian Navy Examination consist of three basic parts which are:
They consist of opposite in meaning, nearest in meaning and filling the gap. There are usually 20 questions in all.
They consist of percentage, ratio, simple interest, sets, probability, sets, statistics, conversions, simple and compound interest, age and work, area and volumes, profits and loss e.t.c. In all there are usually 20 questions to answer.
This question usually covers a wide area including the other subjects like chemistry, physics, biology, history of Nigeria, Nigeria current affair, all about Nigerian Air Force, World organizations such as OPEC, UN, ECOWAS, OAU as well as knowledge of information technology e.t.c. In all there are usually 10 questions, sometimes even 20 questions.
Note: The total number of questions per seating is 50.
See also: Nigeria Current Affairs PDF
NOTE: PLEASE CONFIRM ALL ANSWERS FROM OTHER SOURCES TO BE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT ANSWERS.
A labourer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
(d) N129,600:00 ANS – A
1. Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(b) Plastic Cup
(d) Eraser ANS – D
2. The following are domestic birds except
(d) Vulture ANS – D
3. A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price?
(a) i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
(b) i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
(c) i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
(d) i = 50k, ii = N4.50k ANS – C
4. A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
(d) 20% ANS – C
5. The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called…………………………..
(d) Igwe ANS – C
6. Which of these is not a method of preventing iron from rusting?
(d) Painting ANS – C
7. Which of the following is not a rainbow colour?
(d) Green ANS – B
8. A person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
(a) A captain
(b) A craftologist
(c) A pilot
(d) An aeronautics engineer ANS – C
9. Kwame Nkrumah Museum is located in…………………………….
(d) Ghana ANS – D
10. An example of confluence town in Nigeria is……………………………..
(d) Port Harcout ANS – C
11. A trained person that specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the teeth is called…………….
(d) Dentist ANS – D
12. A bricklayer is Paid N1000:00k for 5 days work. What is his pay for 22 days work?
(d) N5,000:00k ANS – C
13. In parliamentary system of government, members of the parliament are required to report the proceedings of the house to their…………………………
(a) Local government chairman and governors
(c) Political parties and party stalwarts
(d) Traditional rulers ANS – B
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to [email protected] We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 – 48 hours to process your request.