So you need the complete pack of NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, NSUK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for NSUK that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the NSUK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS NSUK POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: NSUK Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 821KB
- Length: 11 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – 2012
- Courses/Subjects Covered: English
Inside this NSUK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This NSUK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, NSUK POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the NSUK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the NSUK post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
NSUK POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2006/2007
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM BEFORE AND AFTER
ANSWER ALL QUESTION
From the words lettered A – E, choose the word that is
alike in meaning to the word underlined.
1. The man is known to be a sly. I won’t trust him with anything. This means the man is know as a
(a) deceiver (b) thief (c) kidnapper(d) rogue (e) burglar
2. The woman was happy because her gorgeous dressing made her quite obtrusive. The woman was very
(a) appreciate (b) proud (c)good (d) noticeable (e) excellent
3. Andrew made some bellicose statement about his strength to other boys in the street. This means that Andrew
(a) is a brave man (b) Wishes to fight (c) is a coward (d) loves to help others with his power (e) has a lot of power
4. Scrupulous politicians do not have a place in the Nigerian politics. Scrupulous politicians are
(a) honest (b) dishonest (c) corrupt (d) good-nature (e) insincere
5. The excuse that he forgot about the meeting was a flimsy one. This means the excuse was (a) very bad (b)
a complete lie (c) difficult to believe (d) not important (e) a very good one
From the alternatives suggested, select the answer that best expresses the same meaning as the expression italicized in each exercise.
6. I wonder if you would allow me to put out the fire. (a) I might (b) I can (c) I should (d) I have to (e)All of them
7. Don’t take the plate away; it is possible for the owner to ask for it.
(a) the owner might (b) the owner can (c) the owner is going to (d) the owner will come to (e) none of them
8. I know a carpenter that knows how to make that kind of wardrobe(a) could (b) has the – know-how (c) can (d) can be able (e) may be able to
9. Frances, where is your male visitor? Don’t lie to me, it is not possible that he has gone through the high window. (a) he couldn’t have (b) he can’t have (c) he shouldn’t (d) he mustn’t have (e) None of them.
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE NSUK POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to [email protected] We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 - 48 hours to process your request.