Finally, you came to the right place. Congrats! So you are through with your O’Level and it’s time for you to secure admission into tertiary institution? Well, you already know that you need to pass the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination to make this dream a reality. I’m confident that you need the complete Physics JAMB past questions and answers PDF? Worry no more because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled all the best JAMB past questions and answers on Physics that will help you prepare for your JAMB examination. Continue reading to learn how to download the complete Physics JAMB past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS Physics JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: Physics JAMB Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 2.5MB
- Length: 97 Pages
Inside this Physics JAMB past questions and answers PDF are several years of Physics JAMB examination past questions and answers including the most recent JAMB examinations because we update it every year. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared right away. You sure need to pass this exam, and believe me, you will.
Recommended: See All the Latest JAMB News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS Physics JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS
Downloading the Physics JAMB past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the JAMB examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this Physics JAMB past questions and answers PDF. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Physics
Below is some part of the contents of the Physics JAMB past questions and answers PDF FREE.
1. The distance travelled by a particle starting from rest is plotted against the square of the time elapsed from the commencement ofmotion. The resulting graph is linear. The slope of this graph is a measure of
A. Initial displacement
B. Initial velocity
D. Half the acceleration
E. Half the initial velocity
Q R S
In Fig. 1, PT is a uniformmetre rule pivoted at R, the 70cm mark. Two forces 0.1N and 0.4N are applied atQ, the 60cm mark and S. the 85cm mark. If themetre rule is kept in equilibrium by the forces and its weight, then the weight of the metre rule is
A. 0.25 N
B. 0.30 N
C. 0.35 N
D. 0.50 N
E. 0.56 N
3. For which of the underlisted quantities is the derived unit ML2T-2 correct?
I Moment of a force
A. I only
B. II only
C. III only
D. I and II
E. II and III
4. What volume of alcohol with a density of 8.4 x 102kg m-3 will have the samemass as 4.2m3 of petrol whose density is 7.2 x 102kg m-3?
A. 1.4 m3
B. 3.6 m3
C. 4.9 m3
D. 5.0 m3
E. 5.8 m3
5. For correcting long sight defects in the human eye we require a
A. Converging lens
B. Diverging lens
E. Plain glass sheet.
6. For a concave mirror to form a real diminished image, the object must be placed
A. Behind themirror
B. Between the mirror and in focus
C. Between the focus and the center of curvature
D. At the center of curvature
E. At a distance greater than the radius of curvature.
7. The unit quantity of electricity is called
A. The ampere
B. The volt
C. The coulomb
D. The ammeter
E. Electromotive force.
8. The resistance of a wire depends on
A. The length of thewire
B. The diameter of thewire
C. The temperature of the wire
D. The resistivity of the wire
E. All of the above.
9. What is the resistance of the circuit shown in Fig. 2.
A. 4 Ohms
C. 19/5 Ohms
D. 17/4 Ohms
10. Two cells, each of e.m.f. 1.5V and an internal resistance 2Ohms are connected in parallel. Calculate the current flowing when the cells are connected to a 1 Ohms resistor.
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE Physics JAMB PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: JAMB Past Questions and Answers for other subjects.