So you need the complete pack of University of Ibadan, UI post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Worry no more because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best UI post-UTME past questions and answers PDF that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test. Continue reading to learn how to download the UI post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
The File Details
Inside this UI post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This UI post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
Downloading the UI post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the UI post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
1. …………………….. is an example of plant propagated by leaf. (A) Zoophyte (B) Allelopathy (C) Bryophyte (D) Angiosperm
2. A tree species introduced from another country is called——– (A) International species; (B) Exotic species; (C) Exogenous species (D) Crossbreed species
3. Agriculture can be broadly classified into……….. and………. (A) Livestock, Soil (B) Animal, Soil (C) Animal, Crop (D) Poultry, Fruit
4. An insect vector is important because (A) it helps to habour and transmit pathogens which (A) cause diseases (B) it helps pathogens to develop only at the egg stage (C) it helps to carry pathogens to the environment for control (D) it is efficient in killing pathogens
5. Birds are important pests of (A) tree crops (B) legumes (C) Cereals (D) vegetables crops
6. Broad spectrum pesticides are dangerous because (A) they kill all pests and other non- (A) target organisms indiscriminately; (B) they allow non-target organisms to survive; (C) they allow target organisms to survive; (D) they kill target organisms only.
7. Contact insecticides are used to control (A) pod borers of legumes (B) stem borers of cereal (C) leaf beetles of legumes (D) eel worm of legumes
8. Entomology is the (A) study of Insects (B) study of viruses (C) study of Nematodes (D) A study of Bacteria
9. Nematology is the (A) study of Insects (B) study of Viruses (C) study of Nematodes (D) study of Bacteria
10. Olericulture involves the cultivation of ……………… (A) Tropical fruits (B) Ornamental plants (C) Vegetables (D) Orchards
11. One of these is a natural agricultural resource (A) water; (B) petroleum; (C) calcium (D) A potatoes
12. Pesticides that are translocated to plant parts such that pests that feed on them are poisoned are called (A). Systemic pesticides (B) Attractants (C) Fumigants (D) Repellents.
13. Pests of crops that feed by piercing and sucking plants include the following except (A) stem borer (B) aphids (C) cassava mealy bugs (D) cotton stainers
14. Plants that are capable of carrying out photosynthesis contain (A) No Chlorophyll (B) Only Xanthophyll (C) Chlorophyll (D) No plant pigment
15. Problems of agriculture in Nigeria include: (A) higher education and land; (B) poor rural infrastructure and low soil fertility (C) human capital and extension services; (D) mineral resources and poor storage facilities.
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to [email protected] We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 – 48 hours to process your request.