So you need the complete pack of University of Benin, UNIBEN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Worry no more because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best UNIBEN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test. Continue reading to learn how to download the UNIBEN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS UNIBEN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: UNIBEN Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 2.94MB
- Length: 144 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – 2017
- Courses/Subjects Covered: All Courses/Subjects
Inside this UNIBEN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This UNIBEN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS University of Benin, UNIBEN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the UNIBEN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the UNIBEN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
UNIVERSITY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION SCREENING TEST
OCTOBER 26™ 2005
USE OF ENGLISH
Time allowed: 30 minutes
Read the following instructions carefully
1. Use HB pencil to shade in your answers, Ensure that any shading in error is thoroughly erased.
2. Candidates should write their full Names (surname first). JAMB Registration number. Paper code, Sex. JAMB score. Faculty of first and second choice and the Question Paper Option Given to them in the appropriate spaces on the Answer Sheets.
3. Attempt all questions.
4. The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
Read the passage 1 below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Each question carries 2 marks
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is
by taking time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three
stages in this process. First, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the
other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they themselves possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes and interests to support the initial
attraction. It is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to
disappointments and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure
that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to
be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship (a) when they show their assets and liabilities (b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes (c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes (d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of (a) good and bad qualities (b) adequate knowledge of each other (c) individual responsibility (d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage are (a) young unmarried adults (b) people seeking compatibility in their partner (c) those who fall in love at first sight (d) the general public and marriage counsellors
4. The best title for the passage is (a) researches on marriage compatibility (b) liabilities and assets in marriage (c) compatibility in marriage (d) responsibility in marriage
5. To be unpleasantly surprised” in the passage means to be (a) physically prepared for any eventuality (b) psychological prepared for my eventuality (c) seriously shocked by the outcome of the union (d) taken unawares when marriage is done.
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE UNIBEN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.