So you need the complete pack of UNIVERSITY OF UYO, UNIUYO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for UNIUYO that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the UNIUYO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS UNIUYO POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: UNIUYO Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 264KB
- Length: 17 Pages
- Years Covered: 2010 – 2015
- Courses/Subjects Covered: Mathematics, English, Biology, Economics, Government, Literature in English
Inside this UNIUYO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This UNIUYO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS UNIVERSITY OF UYO, UNIUYO POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the UNIUYO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the UNIUYO post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
UNIVERSITY OF UYO 2012/2013 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE ON MATHEMATICS
1. Solve for x given that log x = -. A. -. B. -4 C. . D. 4
2. Find dy/dx given that x = t2 + 1, y = t3 A. 2t/3 B. 3t/2 C. t + 1/t2 D. y/x
3. Find without using tables, the value of sin 210° A. √3/2 B. -√3/2 C. . D. -.
4. A shop sells bananas at 6 for N100. A trader sells the same kind of bananas at 8 for ₦120. Which price is cheaper, and by how much per banana? A. 8 for ₦120; ₦1.67 B. 8 for V120; ₦15 C. 6 for ₦100; ₦16.67 D. 6 for ₦100; ₦6
5. The sum to infinity of G.P is 99. Find its first term if the common ratio is 2/3 A. 66 B. 33 C. 50 D. 9
6. Calculate the perimeter of a sector of circle of radius 27 cm, the angle of the sector being 140° A. 66 cm B. 93 cm C. 120 cm D. 76 cm
7. How many revolutions does a bicycle wheel of diameter 70 cm make in travelling 110 cm A. 50 B. 25 C. 5 D. 40
8. Express 495 g as a percentage of 16.5 kg A. 33% B. 3% C. 30% D. 33.3%
9. Which of the following quadrilaterals has diagonals intersecting at right angles? A. rectangle B. rhombus C. trapezium D. parallelogram
10. In a test, the mean of four student was 61. The median was 60 and the mode was 57. What is the highest score? A. 63 B.64 C. 67 D. 65
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE UNIUYO POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.
All project works, files and documents posted on this website, projects.ng are the property/copyright of their respective owners. They are for research reference/guidance purposes only and the works are crowd-sourced. Please don’t submit someone’s work as your own to avoid plagiarism and its consequences. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim). Projects.ng is a repository of research works just like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and many other platforms where users upload works. The paid subscription on projects.ng is a means by which the website is maintained to support Open Education. If you see your work posted here, and you want it to be removed/credited, please call us on +2348159154070 or send us a mail together with the web address link to the work, to [email protected] We will reply to and honor every request. Please notice it may take up to 24 - 48 hours to process your request.