Awwn! So you need the complete pack of University of Nigeria, Nsuka, UNN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for UNN that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the UNN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
WHAT IS INSIDE THIS UNN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF FREE AND PREMIUM VERSIONS?
The File Details
- Name: UNN Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Type: PDF
- Size: 449KB
- Length: 39 Pages
- Years Covered: 2005 – 2011
- Courses/Subjects Covered: Management Sciences & Economics, Law, Arts & Education, Physics, English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, CRK, Government
Inside this UNN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects (Management Sciences & Economics, Law, Arts & Education, Physics, English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, CRK, Government). This UNN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
HOW TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THIS University of Nigeria, Nsuka, UNN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
Downloading the UNN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the UNN post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
UNN POST-UTME QUESTIONS on BIOLOGY
1. The mitochondrion consists of
A. Chemical that break up complex compounds in the cells into simpler compounds
B. Rich store of ribonucleic acid
C, Digestive enzymes and hormones
D. Protein phosphorus and
2. In Amoeba, the ectoplasm is bounded by a thin membrane known as the
A; Plasmasol B. Plasmagel C. Plasalemma D. Protoplasm
3. Centipedes are
A. Equally dangerous as millipedes B. Less dangerous than millipedes
C. More dangerous than all D. Not dangerous at all
4. Odontophore is a skeletal structure found in the phylum
A. Pisces B. Echinodermata C. Mollusca D. Amphibia
5. Wattle is the name of a structure found in
A. Lizard B. Chameleon C. Cock D. Dogfish
6. One of these is not a feature of the caudal vertebrae in a mammal
A. They possess neural canal
B. Their transverse processes are poorly developed
C. Their neural spines are gradually lost
D. There are not many articular surfaces.
7. The inner ear has two types of coiled structures called cochlea which
A. Receive sound impulses
B. Has sensory tells which carry impulses to the spinal cord
C. Connects to the Eustachian tube
D. Possess cells sensitive to balance
8. Viruses are the smallest known organisms and are divided into two parts the outer part and an inner part. The outer parts protein and the inner part is
A. Nucleus B. Vacuole C. Particle D. DNA and RNA
9. The thallus of a lichen consists of
A. A virus and a fungus B. Alga cells and fungal hyphae
C. Bacteria and fungal cells D. Soredium and basisospor
10. The palisade parenchyma is found in the
A. Stem B. Leaf C. Flower D. Root
11. The tomato fruits is a very good example of
A. An aggregate fruit B. A drupe C. A berry D.A multiple fruit
12. Cremation occurs in the Red Blood cell when
A. It is placed in isotonic B. It is placed in hypertonic solution (C) Osmosis is allowed to occur D. Transpiration occurs
13. The capillaries act as filters between
A. The veins B. The arteries C. The venules D The arteries and the veins
14. The primary openings for gaseous exchange in a plant stem at night are
A. Opening in the cuticles B. Stomata C. Lenticels D. Branches
15. The outer membrane covering the brain known as –
A. Brain ventricle B. Mchnoid C. Pia meter D. Dura meter
A SCREENSHOT FROM THE UNN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.