So you need the complete pack of Ambrose Alli Unversity, AAU Ekpoma post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Great! Worry no more because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best AAU Ekpoma post-UTME past questions and answers PDF that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test. Continue reading to learn how to download the AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
The File Details
Inside this AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
Downloading the AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
See below, some part of the contents of the AAU post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE. See the end of this page to download the complete PDF file.
1. A market situation where exist only one seller and many buyers is called what?
2. What is the full meaning of OMO?
3. A government by the people, for the people and of the people is called what?
4. What is the full meaning of NAFDAC and who is the Director of NAFDAC?
5. In a legislative process, a bill is referred to as …………………………
6. Who was the first Executive President of Nigeria?
7. How many different committees of 4 can be selected from 10 people?
8. If 5, x, y 40 are in Goemetric progression, find x and y respectively.
9. Calculate the compound interest on N20,000 for 2 year at 10% per annum.
10. The width of a rectangle is 6m shorter than its length. If the area of the rectangle is 216m2 , find the perimeter of the rectangle.
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.