So you need the complete pack of Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at PROJECTS.ng have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for Federal Polytechnic Oko that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the Federal Polytechnic Oko post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE and Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
The File Details
Inside this Federal Polytechnic Oko post-UTME past questions and answers PDF are all the school faculties’ post-UTME past questions and answers arranged according to their courses/subjects. This Federal Polytechnic Oko post-UTME past questions and answers PDF covers a good number of years including the recently held post-UTME exams. You will be happy to get this and start getting prepared for your forthcoming examination right away. You sure need to pass this examination, and you will. Believe!
Recommended: See All the Latest Post-UTME News
Downloading the Federal Polytechnic Oko post-UTME past questions and answers PDF on PROJECTS.ng is pretty straightforward. Please see the end of this page to learn how to download it.
Note: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal to you the nature and scope of the school’s post-UTME examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination. We at PROJECTS.ng, cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with this resource here.
You can also check the latest List of Nigerian Universities and Their School Fees
Below is some part of the contents of the Federal Polytechnic Oko post-UTME past questions and answers PDF FREE.
Instruction: Choose the word opposite in meaning to the underlined word
1. The young engineer is good at terminating other people’s products but has not been capable of ______ any of his own.
(A). integrating (B) finishing (C) completing (D) initiating (E) organizing
2. The manager who expected to be given respect was treated with ______
(A) dignity (B) scorn (C) shame (D) cruelty (E) disloyalty
3. Those who had invitation cards were admitted to the party while those who had none were _____
(A) barred (B) repelled (C) expelled (D) compelled (E) restricted
4. Nobody expects him to show _____ for his children but he certainly bestows too much affection on them.
(A) love (B) concern (C) intimacy (D) devotion (E) hatred
5. The challenger was crude and inexperienced in contrast to the champion who was ____
(A) great (B) exposed (C) celebrated (D) refined (E) strong
From the words lettered A to E, choose the word that best complete each of the following
6. The fishermen threw a stone into the river and this caused a _________
(A) sprinkle (B) sparkle (C) splash (D) spring (E) storm
7. The play was so interesting that the ____ clapped for quite a long time at the end.
(A) spectators (B) watchers (C) congregation (D) people (E) audience
8. The building ____ because of weak structural foundation
(A) tumbled (B) succumbed (C) somersaulted (D) collapsed (E) caved
9. The magazine was ____ by the government for an offensive publication.
(A) prescribed (B) proscribed (C) suspended (D) condemned (E) persecuted
10. Many people reacted to the brutal murder of the popular journalist with strong ____
(A) indignation (B) demonstration (C) mobilization (D) condemnation (E) accusation
From the words of groups of words lettered A to E below each of the following sentences,
choose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word or group of words as used in
11. It takes a great deal of stamina to run the marathon race.
(A) courage (B) determine (C) energy (D) intelligence (E) cleverness
12. But for the principal actor the play would have been dull.
(A) important (B) head (C) master (D) famous (E) main
13. An open car has no protection against the elements
(A) weather (B) emergency (C) molecule (D) atoms (E) atmosphere
14. He was reluctant to grant my request.
(A) disposed (B) delighted (C) reticent (D) unwilling (E) agreeable
15. The detective was perplexed when the clues in the murder case pointed to at least a dozen different suspects
(A) surprised (B)confused (C) excited (D) discouraged (E) disappointed
See also: Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers for other institutions.