University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Admission List 2018/2019 (Primary Admission List) has been officially released by the OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS) and the PDF file it’s now available for download here on PROJECTS.ng.
UNN Admission List 2018/2019
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes can be found in the below PDF file. You can now check your admission status here.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://projects.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/UNN-ADMISSION-LIST-2018-2019.pdf” title=”UNN ADMISSION LIST 2018-2019″]
How to Download UNN Admission List 2018/2019 PDF
Alternatively, if you couldn’t preview the UNN Admission List 2018 here on PROJECTS.ng, you can download the PDF file and view it from any PC, Tablet or Mobile device at your convenience.
How To Check UNN Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Launch your PC browser or mobile phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the JAMB portal.
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view if you are on mobile.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including JAMB score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED UNN PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe
Have you checked the UNN Admission List 2018/2019? Have you secured an Admission? Share with us below your beautiful moment.